50000 .4 hp Right Angle Die Grinder
- Tool has integrated collet with included 1/4" Collet Insert (01485)
- Kevlar phenolic vanes for longer life. Lightweight ergonomic design for greater comfort and control.
- One-piece spindle keeps all rotating components on the same centerline for reduced run-out, which means lower vibration levels and increased gear life. Air passage to continually cool the gear-box!
- Pinion piloted on rotor to reduce run-out and increase gear life. Needle bearing assures proper shaft alignment and increases gear life.
- Dual wick lubrication system; saturated with gear oil for extended gear life; over 700 hours. This helps administer the right amount and keep the gear oil on the metal gears. Highest horsepower and torque levels of any similar competitive product.
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4" NPT
- Collet Size: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Exhaust Type: Rear
- Height Inches (mm): 7-3/8" (187)
- Hose I.D. Size Inches (mm): 1/4" (6)
- Length: 20" (508)
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar): SCFM (LPM): 21 (595)
- Motor Free Speed (RPM): 12,000
- Pkg. Weight (lbs): 2.60
- Sound Level dB(A): 79
- Vibration Tool Peak Axis ISO8662 (m/sec²): 0.7
- hp (W): .4 (298)
|Manufacturer ID: ||50000|
|Details: ||Product Datasheet|
This item price is $505.00/TL.
Add to a Quick Order list?
to use this feature.
.3 HP 12,000 RPM