51800 .4 hp Right Angle Die Grinder
- Tool has integrated collet with included 1/4" Collet Insert (01485)
- Kevlar phenolic vanes for longer life. Lightweight ergonomic design for greater comfort and control.
- One-piece spindle keeps all rotating components on the same centerline for reduced run-out, which means lower vibration levels and increased gear life. Air passage to continually cool the gear box longer gear life!
- Pinion piloted on rotor to reduce run-out and increase gear life. Needle bearing assures proper shaft alignment increases gear life.
- Dual wick lubrication system saturated with gear oil for extended gear life over 700 hours. This helps administer the right amount and keep the gear oil on the metal gears. Highest horsepower and torque levels of any similar competitive product.
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4" NPT
- Collet Size: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Exhaust Type: Front
- Height Inches (mm): 2-7/8" (71)
- Hose I.D. Size Inches (mm): 1/4" (6)
- Length: 5-3/4" (146)
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG (6.2 Bar): SCFM (LPM): 21(595)
- Motor Free Speed (RPM): 12,000
- Pkg. Weight (lbs): 2.07
- Sound Level dB(A): 82
- Vibration Tool Peak Axis ISO8662 (m/sec²): 0.7
- hp (W): .4 (298)
|Manufacturer ID: ||51800|
|Details: ||Product Datasheet|
This item price is $518.00/TL.
Add to a Quick Order list?
to use this feature.
0.4HP 12000RPM RT AN