7" Dia. 1.3 hp Disc Sanders
- Lightweight tool delivers big power and performance.
- Ideal for grinding sheet metal, composites and carbon fiber. Perfect for large surfaces.
- Also utilized for sanding and demurring metal parts.
- Great for surface conditioning, plus removing paint, rust and mill finish.
- Includes 51151 backing pad 7" (178 mm) diameter, and flange.
- Tool accepts optional 7" (178 mm) diameter abrasive discs with 7/8" (22 mm) center hole.
- Quiet, robust air motor is governor-controlled to maintain consistent RPM under load.
- Convenient spindle lock allows quick and easy changing of backing pad or abrasive.
- "Wick lube" system extends gear life with simple lubrication.
- Vibration dampening side handle is removable for left or right hand use.
- Exhaust system rotates 360° to ensure exhaust is always directed away from operator.
- Solid cast aluminum construction.
- Insulated throttle handle reduces cold air transmission to hand. Throttle handle position is adjustable.
Drop items here to add them to the cart