3M 12150 Silver Aluminum Tape - 100 mm Width x 100 m Length - 3 mil Total Thickness - 63773
3M 12150 silver aluminum tape comes in a 100 mm width, 100 m length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 2000 pieces per roll, 3 rolls per case. Can be used to a maximum temperature of +212 F. Provides a tensile strength of 30 lb/in. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This aluminum tape has a 3 mil total thickness. This aluminum tape meets the following standards: FMVSS 302, SAE J369.
- 3M Number:12150
- Application:Automotive Aerospace
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:100 mm
- Length:100 m
- Total Thickness:3 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+212 °F
- Tensile Strength:30 lb/in
- Standards Met:FMVSS 302 SAE J369
- Package Quantity:2000 pieces per roll, 3 rolls per case
- Additional Information:50 mm x 100 mm pieces
- Case Quantity:3 rolls per case
- Inside Quantity:2000 pieces per roll
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.