3M 3313 Copper Tape - 3/4 in Width x 18 yd Length - 3 mil Total Thickness - 64093
3M 3313 copper tape comes in a 3/4 in width, 18 yd length, uses a conductive acrylic adhesive and is packaged 64 rolls per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: 0 F to +250 F. Provides a tensile strength of 33 lb/in. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This copper tape has a 3 mil total thickness. This copper tape meets the following standards: UL 510.
- 3M Number:3313
- Foil Thickness:1.4 mil
- Backing Material:Copper Foil
- Adhesive Material:Conductive Acrylic
- Width:3/4 in
- Length:18 yd
- Total Thickness:3 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+250 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:0 °F
- Tensile Strength:33 lb/in
- Standards Met:UL 510
- Package Quantity:64 rolls per case
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.