3M 4496B Black Double Coated Foam Tape - 1/2 in Width x 36 yd Length - 1/16 in Thick - 30425
3M 4496B black double coated foam tape comes in a 1/2 in width, 36 yd length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 18 rolls per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: +70 F to +100 F. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This double coated foam tape has a 1/16 in thickness.
- 3M Number:4496B
- Backing Material:Polyethylene Foam
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:1/2 in
- Thickness:1/16 in
- Length:36 yd
- Adhesion Strength:8 lb/in
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+100 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:+70 °F
- Foam Density:4 lb/ft³
- Package Quantity:18 rolls per case
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.