3M 481 Black Flashing Tape - 1/2 in Width x 36 yd Length - 9.5 mil Thick - 92882
3M 481 black flashing tape comes in a 1/2 in width, 36 yd length, uses a rubber adhesive and is packaged 72 per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -20 F to +170 F. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This flashing tape has a 9.5 mil thickness. This flashing tape meets the following standards: ASTM D 3330, ASTM D 3652, ASTM D 3759, ASTM D 3833, SAE-AMS-T-22085 Type:II.
- 3M Number:481
- Thickness:9.5 mil
- Adhesive Material:Rubber
- Liner Type:Non-Slit
- Width:1/2 in
- Length:36 yd
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+170 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-20 °F
- Standards Met:ASTM D 3330 ASTM D 3652 ASTM D 3759 ASTM D 3833 SAE-AMS-T-22085 Type:II
- Package Quantity:72 per case
- Case Quantity:72 per case
- Adhesion Strength:25 oz/in
- Backing Material:Polyethylene
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.