3M 850 Silver Splicing & Core Starting Tape - 3 in Width x 72 yd Length - 1.9 mil Thick - 03580
3M 850 silver splicing & core starting tape comes in a 3 in width, 72 yd length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 12 rolls per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -60 F to +300 F. Provides a tensile strength of 28 lb/in. This product is a single-sided adhesive splicing & core starting tape. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This splicing & core starting tape has a 1.9 mil thickness. This splicing & core starting tape meets the following standards: FS L-T-100B Type:II (with exception - Printed Backing test requirements of the specification do not apply.).
- 3M Number:850
- Backing Material:Polyester
- Adhesive Presence:Single-Sided
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Product Form:Roll
- Width:3 in
- Length:72 yd
- Thickness:1.9 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+300 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-60 °F
- Tensile Strength:28 lb/in
- Standards Met:FS L-T-100B Type:II (with exception - Printed Backing test requirements of the specification do not apply.)
- Package Quantity:12 rolls per case
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.