3M 927 Clear Transfer Tape - 1/2 in Width x 60 yd Length - 2 mil Thick - Densified Kraft Paper Liner - 05276
3M 927 clear transfer tape comes in a 1/2 in width, 60 yd length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 72 per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -40 F to +250 F. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This transfer tape has a 2 mil thickness. Products in this category feature a liner on the back which you peel away from to expose the adhesive material before applying to the substrate. The liner material for this product is composed of densified kraft paper. This transfer tape meets the following standards: MIL-DTL-19834C Type:I (with exception - adhesive only).
- 3M Number:927
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:1/2 in
- Length:60 yd
- Thickness:2 mil
- Adhesion Strength:60 oz/in
- Liner Material:Densified Kraft Paper
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+250 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-40 °F
- Package Quantity:72 per case
- Case Quantity:72 per case
- Standards Met:MIL-DTL-19834C Type:I (with exception - adhesive only)
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.