3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Quick Connect Twin-Leg Self-Retracting Lifeline 3101621 - 11 ft Length - Locking Snap Hook
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This part has a 11 ft length. The DBI-SALA Nano-Lok self-retracting lifeline is made of dyneema/polyester webbing, is packaged 1 per case, comes in blue and meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req. standards. For proper security and safety this self-retracting lifeline offers a maximum working load of 420 lb. This SKU comes with the following: RFID tracking, Energy absorber and impact indicator, Speed Sensing Brake System.
- Trade Name:Nano-Lok
- 3M Number:3101621
- Series:Quick Connect
- Product Type:Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Overall Length:11 ft
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Dyneema / Polyester Webbing
- Anchorage Connection:Swiveling Anchorage Loop with Snap Hook
- Harness Connection:Quick Connector
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:420 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Housing Material:Nylon Thermoplastic
- Standards Met:ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
- Package Quantity:1 per case
- Includes:RFID tracking Energy absorber and impact indicator Speed Sensing Brake System
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.