3M NS0.250BK50' Heat Shrink Tubing - Black - 50 ft - 58604
The 3M black modified neoprene heat shrink tubing is sold 2 spools per carton and is another quality product from 3M. This sku is made of modified neoprene for performance and durability. Has a dielectric strength of 800 v/mil. Provides a tensile strength of 2100 psi to provide the holding power you need. This product starts out with an inner diameter of 1.25 in and after heat is applied it reduces in size to 0.625 in. Along with other changes the wall thickness also changes when this product is used. After use the wall thickness is 0.087 in. The overall length measures 50 ft. This heat shrink tubing meets the following standards: AMS DTL-23053/1 Class 1, AMS DTL-23053/1 Class 2, MIL DTL-23058, SC-X15112, UL E39100.
- 3M Number:NS0.250BK50'
- Material:Modified Neoprene
- Shrink Ratio:2:1
- Inner Diameter Before Shrinking:1.25 in
- Inner Diameter After Shrinking:0.625 in
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking:0.087 in
- Overall Length:50 ft
- Dielectric Strength:800 V/mil
- Shrink Temperature:+275 °F
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+250 °F
- Standards Met:AMS DTL-23053/1 Class 1 AMS DTL-23053/1 Class 2 MIL DTL-23058 SC-X15112 UL E39100
- Package Quantity:50 ft per spool, 2 spools per carton
- Kit Type:0.625
- Tensile Strength:2100 psi