3M Scotch 231/231A Tan Painter's Tape - 18 mm (3/4 in) Width x 60 yd Length
3M Scotch 231/231A tan painter's tape comes in a 18 mm (3/4 in) width, 60 yd length, uses a rubber adhesive and is packaged 48 rolls per case. Can be used to a maximum temperature of +300 F. In addition to the other properties this product is heat-resistant. This painter's tape meets the following standards: ASTM D6123 / ASTM D6123M-97 Type:I.
- Trade Name:Scotch
- 3M Number:231/231A
- Backing Material:Crepe Paper
- Adhesive Material:Rubber
- Application:Paint Masking
- Resistant Properties:Heat-Resistant
- Width:18 mm (3/4 in)
- Length:60 yd
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+300 °F
- Package Quantity:48 rolls per case
- Product Type:Paint Masking Tape
- Case Quantity:48 rolls per case
- Standards Met:ASTM D6123 / ASTM D6123M-97 Type:I
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.