3M Scotch ATG 926 Clear Transfer Tape - 3/4 in Width x 18 yd Length - 5 mil Thick - Densified Kraft Paper Liner - 63101
3M Scotch ATG 926 clear transfer tape comes in a 3/4 in width, 18 yd length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 12 rolls per inner, 48 rolls per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -40 F to +300 F. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This transfer tape has a 5 mil thickness. Products in this category feature a liner on the back which you peel away from to expose the adhesive material before applying to the substrate. The liner material for this product is composed of densified kraft paper.
- Trade Name:Scotch ATG
- 3M Number:926
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:3/4 in
- Length:18 yd
- Thickness:5 mil
- Adhesion Strength:150 oz/in
- Liner Material:Densified Kraft Paper
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+300 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-40 °F
- Package Quantity:12 rolls per inner, 48 rolls per case
- Case Quantity:48 rolls per case
- Inside Quantity:12 rolls per inner
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.