3M VT0.750BK100' Heat Shrink Tubing - Black - 100 ft - 40079
The 3M black fluoroelastomer heat shrink tubing is sold 1 spool per carton and is another quality product from 3M. This product is made of fluoroelastomer for performance and durability. Has a dielectric strength of 500 v/mil. Provides a tensile strength of 2400 psi to provide the holding power you need. This product starts out with an inner diameter of 0.75 in and after heat is applied it reduces in size to 0.375 in. Along with other changes the wall thickness also changes when this product is used. After use the wall thickness is 0.042 in. The overall length measures 100 ft. This heat shrink tubing meets the following standards: AMS DTL-23053/13, MIL DTL-23053, MIL DTL-23058, MIL R-46846 Class 3.
- 3M Number:VT0.750BK100'
- Shrink Ratio:2:1
- Inner Diameter Before Shrinking:0.75 in
- Inner Diameter After Shrinking:0.375 in
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking:0.042 in
- Overall Length:100 ft
- Dielectric Strength:500 V/mil
- Shrink Temperature:+347 °F
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+392 °F
- Standards Met:AMS DTL-23053/13 MIL DTL-23053 MIL DTL-23058 MIL R-46846 Class 3
- Package Quantity:1 spool per carton
- Kit Type:0.375
- Tensile Strength:2400 psi