Brady B-120 Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester Flammable Material Sign - 62744
R.S. Hughes Company carries a wide variety of signs to communicate important messages. Brady assigns a material code for each of the materials used in their product construction. This Brady flammable material sign is produced using fiberglass reinforced polyester which is the B-120 Brady Material Code. This sign is written in English with the following text: FLAMMABLE AREA. Some signs support inside use only, while others can be installed indoors or out. This sign has the flexibility to be used both indoor or outside. There are a variety of standards that signs may conform to. In particular, this product satisfies the ASTM D1593, ASTM D635, ASTM D638, ASTM D646, ASTM D790, Globally Harmonized System (GHS), NFPA 704, OSHA 1910.1200 standard(s). Often, the manufacturer builds in various resistant properties in order to enhance the functionality, performance and longevity of products. In this instance, Brady has manufactured this product with the following resistant properties: abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant.
WARNING: Cancer - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Brady Part Number:62744
- Sign Type:Chemical, Biohazard, Hazardous & Flammable Material
- Brady Material Number:B-120
- Material:Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Text:FLAMMABLE AREA
- Indoor or Outdoor:Indoor / Outdoor
- Resistant Properties:Abrasion-Resistant Chemical-Resistant
- Standards Met:ASTM D1593 ASTM D635 ASTM D638 ASTM D646 ASTM D790 Globally Harmonized System (GHS) NFPA 704 OSHA 1910.1200
- Package Quantity:1 per inner, 1 per case
- Method of Packaging:Unitized