DBI-SALA EZ-Stop Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 1246066, 6 ft, Orange - 16806
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This part has a 6 ft length. The DBI-SALA EZ-Stop shock-absorbing lanyard is made of galvanized cable, is packaged 1 per case, comes in orange and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req. standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 130-310 lb. This item comes with the following: RFID tracking, Impact indicator.
- Trade Name:EZ-Stop
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:1
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Galvanized Cable
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:130-310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
- Package Quantity:1 per case
- Includes:RFID tracking; Impact indicator
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.