DBI-SALA Force2 Arc Flash Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 1246352, 6 ft, Black - 10894
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This product has a 6 ft length. The DBI-SALA Force2 shock-absorbing lanyard is made of nomex/kevlar webbing, is packaged 1 per case, comes in black and meets ASTM F887, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req. standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 130-310 lb. This part comes with the following: RFID tracking, Impact Indicator, Reflective material.
- Trade Name:Force2
- Series:Arc Flash
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Nomex / Kevlar Webbing
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:130-310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:ASTM F887, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
- Package Quantity:1 per case
- Additional Information:Fire-Resistant
- Includes:RFID tracking; Impact Indicator; Reflective material
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.