DBI-SALA ShockWave 2 Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 1244406, 6 ft, Yellow - 16101
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This SKU has a 6 ft length. The DBI-SALA ShockWave 2 shock-absorbing lanyard is made of polyester webbing, is packaged 1 per case, comes in yellow and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13 standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 130-310 lb. This product comes with the following: RFID tracking, Impact indicator.
- Trade Name:ShockWave 2
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester Webbing
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:130-310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13
- Package Quantity:1 per case
- Includes:RFID tracking Impact indicator
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.