GorillaPro AT75 Threadlocker Blue Liquid 50 ml Bottle - GorillaPro 10008078
GORILLA PRO 10008078
The AT75 is a removable, corrosion-resistant threadlocker ideal for applications that will be disassembled in the future. Apply to assemblies in harsh environments to prevent loosening caused by vibrations, torque, and fluctuating temperatures. Bottles packaged 1 each, 10 bottles per case.
GorillaPro AT75 Blue Threadlocker Technical Specifications
- Threadlocking Strength:Medium
- Material Compatibility:Metal
- Aerobic or Anaerobic:Anaerobic
- Cure Time:24 hr
- Product Form:Liquid
- Package Type:Bottle
- Package Size:50 ml
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+300 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-65 °F
- Viscosity Class:Medium Viscosity
- Viscosity Measurement:7500 cPs
- Storage Condition:Stored unopened in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Package Quantity:1 each, 10 per case
- Standards Met:Mil-S-46163A, Type II Grade N; ASTM D-5363 AN 0321
Usage & Removal of GorillaPro AT75 Blue Threadlocker
Directions: Remove all dirt and oil prior to use. Apply to mating surfaces until all the engaged threads are filled. Product performs best in narrow gaps. Applying to large gaps may affect overall strength. Threadlocking bond will be achieved in 15 to 45 minutes.
Removal: Hand tools are required when disassembling for service.
Safety Information for GorillaPro AT75 Blue Threadlocker
Storage: Product should be unopened and stored in a cool, dry place. May be refrigerated to improve shelf life, but should be brought back to room temperature before use.
Safety: Will cause skin and eye irritation. Only use outdoors or in a well ventilated area. Do not breathe fumes, and wash skin thoroughly after use.
Disposal: Dispose of contents in an approved waste disposal plant. Do not dispose together with household waste. Consult state or local authorities for best disposal practices.