Miller Backbiter 940B Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 940B/6FTGN, 6 ft, Green - 10020
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This part has a 6 ft length. The Miller Backbiter shock-absorbing lanyard is made of polyester webbing, comes in green and meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13-2009, CSA Z259.11 Class E4, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.104, OSHA 1926.502 standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 400 lb. This item comes with the following: Cross-Arm Anchorage Connector, SofStop Shock Absorber.
- Trade Name:Backbiter
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:1
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester Webbing
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:400 lb
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Standards Met:ANSI A10.32; ANSI Z359.13-2009; CSA Z259.11 Class E4; OSHA 1910.66; OSHA 1926.104; OSHA 1926.502
- Includes:Cross-Arm Anchorage Connector; SofStop Shock Absorber
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.