Miller Manyard HP 231TWRS Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 231TWRS/6FTGN, 6 ft, Green - 09819
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This item has a 6 ft length. The Miller Manyard HP shock-absorbing lanyard is made of polyester webbing, comes in green and meets ANSI A10.32, CSA Z259.11, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 310 lb.
- Trade Name:Manyard HP
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester Webbing
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Rebar Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:310 lb
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Standards Met:ANSI A10.32 CSA Z259.11 OSHA 1910.66 OSHA 1926.502
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.