Miller Turbolite MFL Fall Limiter MFL-1-Z7/6FT, 6 ft, Red - 15726
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This item has a 6 ft length. The Miller Turbolite fall limiter is made of vectran, comes in red and meets ANSI Z359-2007, CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 standards. For proper security and safety this fall limiter offers a maximum working load of 400 lb.
- Trade Name:Turbolite
- Product Type:Fall Limiter
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:1
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Vectran
- Anchorage Connection:Twist-Lock Carabiner
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:400 lb
- Hardware Material:Stainless Steel / Steel
- Housing Material:Nylon
- Standards Met:ANSI Z359-2007; CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1; OSHA 1910.66; OSHA 1926.502
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.