PIP G-Tek PolyKor Xrystal 16-X310 Gray Small Cut-Resistant Gloves - ANSI A4 Cut Resistance - Nitrile Palm & Fingers Coating - 16-X310/S
The PIP G-Tek PolyKor Xrystal cut-resistant glove is made of xrystal, is packaged 72 pair per case, comes in gray and meets EN 388 4544DX, FDA Part 177 standards. R.S. Hughes sells a large variety of gloves designed for a variety of conditions and situations. This particular glove is made with offers a knit wrist cuff. When selecting a coated or partially coated item, be sure to get the coverage that works best for the job. In this case the coverage is on the palm & fingers. Additionally, assure you get the proper sizing. The size for this part is Small. Cut resistance is an extremely important part of getting the right cut-resistant gloves. This part comes with cut resistance level of ANSI A4.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Product Type:Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Cut Resistance Level:ANSI A4
- Resistant Properties:Chemical-Resistant UV-Resistant Water-Resistant
- Coating Material:Nitrile
- Coating Coverage:Palm & Fingers
- Cuff Type:Knit Wrist
- Special Features:Seamless Knit
- Package Quantity:72 pair per case
- Glove Material Weight:13 ga
- Trade Name:G-Tek
- Sub-Trade Name:PolyKor Xrystal
- Case Quantity:72 pair per case
- Standards Met:EN 388 4544DX FDA Part 177