Polyken Black Surface Protective Film/Tape - 6 in Width x 100 ft Length - 12 mil Thick - 826 6 X 100FT BLACK
826 6 X 100FT BLACK
Polyken black surface protective film/tape comes in a 6 in width, 100 ft length, uses a rubber adhesive and is packaged 8 units per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -30 F to +140 F. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This surface protective film/tape has a 12 mil thickness. In addition to the other properties this product is chemical-resistant, moisture-resistant, solvent-resistant.
- Resistant Properties:Chemical-Resistant Moisture-Resistant Solvent-Resistant
- Backing Material:Polyethylene
- Adhesive Material:Rubber
- Material Compatibility:Metal
- Width:6 in
- Length:100 ft
- Thickness:12 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+140 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-30 °F
- Package Quantity:8 units per case
- Case Quantity:8 units per case
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.