Protecta PRO Lifeline 1299997, 50 ft, White - 07806
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This product has a 50 ft length. The Protecta PRO lifeline is made of polyester/polypropylene, is packaged 1 per case, comes in white and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1 standards. For proper security and safety this lifeline offers a maximum working load of 310 lb.
- Trade Name:PRO
- Product Type:Rope Lifeline
- Overall Length:50 ft
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester / Polypropylene
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1
- Package Quantity:1 per case
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.