3M ScotchCode SDR-T White Electrical Marking Tape - Pattern/Text = T - 0.25 in Width x 96 in Length - 3 mil Thick - 09411
3M ScotchCode SDR-T white electrical marking tape comes in a 0.25 in width, 96 in length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 10 per box, 50 per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -40 F to +250 F. These electrical marking tapes often have a pattern or text on them for clear marking and identification. This product is labeled with T. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This electrical marking tape has a 3 mil thickness.
- Trade Name:ScotchCode
- 3M Number:SDR-T
- Backing Material:Polyester Film
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:0.25 in
- Length:96 in
- Writability:Not Writable
- Thickness:3 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+250 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-40 °F
- Package Quantity:10 per box, 50 per case
- Case Quantity:50 per case
- Inside Quantity:10 per box
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.