3M ScotchCode SDR-WH White Electrical Marking Tape - 0.25 in Width x 96 in Length - 3 mil Thick - 09427
3M ScotchCode SDR-WH white electrical marking tape comes in a 0.25 in width, 96 in length, uses an acrylic adhesive and is packaged 10 per box, 50 per case. Can be used in the following temperature range: -40 F to +250 F. Provides a tensile strength of 17 lb/in. When purchasing this product, consider the thickness. The variances in thickness often make an important difference in proper performance. This electrical marking tape has a 3 mil thickness.
- Trade Name:ScotchCode
- 3M Number:SDR-WH
- Backing Material:Polyester Film
- Adhesive Material:Acrylic
- Width:0.25 in
- Length:96 in
- Thickness:3 mil
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+250 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature:-40 °F
- Package Quantity:10 per box, 50 per case
- Case Quantity:50 per case
- Inside Quantity:10 per box
- Tensile Strength:17 lb/in
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.