DBI-SALA Chain Lanyard 5920050, 20 1/2 in, Silver - 16189
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This product has a 20 1/2 in length. The DBI-SALA chain lanyard is made of zinc plated steel, is packaged 1 per case, comes in silver and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32 standards. For proper security and safety this chain lanyard offers a maximum working load of 310 lb.
- Product Type:Lanyard
- Overall Length:20 1/2 in
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Rebar Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
- Package Quantity:1 per case
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.