Protecta PRO Rope Adjuster with Lanyard 1340005, 2 ft, Silver - 00955
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This part has a 2 ft length. The Protecta PRO rope adjuster with lanyard is made of polyester/polypropylene, is packaged 1 per case, comes in silver and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1 standards. For proper security and safety this rope adjuster with lanyard offers a maximum working load of 310 lb.
- Trade Name:PRO
- Product Type:Rope Adjuster with Lanyard
- Overall Length:2 ft
- Number of Legs:1
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester / Polypropylene
- Anchorage Connection:Cam Locking Rope Grab
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:310 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1
- Package Quantity:1 per case
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.