Protecta PRO Shock-Absorbing Lanyard 1342010, 6 ft, Gray - 11279
R.S. Hughes carries a large selection of product shapes and sizes to help best meet your specific applications. Width, length & height are some of the more common measurements to consider. This SKU has a 6 ft length. The Protecta PRO shock-absorbing lanyard is made of polyester, is packaged 1 per case, comes in gray and meets OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 standards. For proper security and safety this shock-absorbing lanyard offers a maximum working load of 420 lb. This part comes with the following: Impact indicator, PVC shock pack with protected label.
- Trade Name:PRO
- Product Type:Shock-Absorbing Lanyard
- Overall Length:6 ft
- Number of Legs:2
- Lanyard / Lifeline Material:Polyester
- Anchorage Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Harness Connection:Locking Snap Hook
- Maximum Working Load Capacity:420 lb
- Hardware Material:Zinc Plated Steel
- Standards Met:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Package Quantity:1 per case
- Additional Information:Abrasion-Resistant
- Includes:Impact indicator; PVC shock pack with protected label
Looking for repair services for this product?
Our team of factory-certified, expert technicians is here to help with your safety equipment repair needs so you can get your equipment back to factory specs as quickly and efficiently as possible.