Skip to main content
 ( 0 $0.00
Cart is empty


Username is required
Password is required
R.S. Hughes logo

Free ground shipping on online orders of $249 or more.

Collets and Collet Inserts

A collet is a type of chuck. Collets form a raised rim around an object to hold it in place. When tightened, they apply a strong grip by clamping on the object placed in the collet. They typically are used to hold a router, bit or shanked tool, insert, or a piece to be worked on.

Collet inserts are tool attachments used to fit inside of a collet to modify the size or clamping force of the collet. They can be used to adjust the width of the opening of the collet.

If you don't see what you need or have additional questions, please contact one of our Sales Associates at your local R.S. Hughes branch. We are happy to provide estimated shipping and lead times online, for additional product and logistical details contact us by phone or email.


Open popup