Narrow Search
Overall Width
Tools > Hand Tools > Feeler Gauge

Feeler Gauge

Feeler gauges are simple hand tools used to measure gaps and spaces. They come in two varieties parallel and tapered. These terms refer to the ends of the tools. Parallel feeler gauges feature a rounded edge at the end of the blades. Tapered feeler gauges have tapered edges to their blades.

Looking for more engineering tools? Browse our online stock for parts and tools from trusted manufactures and get them shipped for free when you spend $100+ at

The cart is empty

Drop items here to add them to the cart