3M Scotch 2364 Tan High Temperature Masking Tape - 100 mm (4 in) Width x 55 m Length
3M Scotch 2364 tan high temperature masking tape comes in a 100 mm (4 in) width, 55 m length, uses a rubber adhesive and is packaged 8 per case. Can be used to a maximum temperature of +300 F. In addition to the other properties this product is heat-resistant. This high temperature masking tape meets the following standards: ASTM D6123 / ASTM D6123M-97 Type:I.
- Trade Name:Scotch
- 3M Number:2364
- Backing Material:Paper
- Adhesive Material:Rubber
- Resistant Properties:Heat-Resistant
- Width:100 mm (4 in)
- Length:55 m
- Maximum Operating Temperature:+300 °F
- Package Quantity:8 per case
- Product Type:High Temperature Masking Tape
- Case Quantity:8 per case
- Standards Met:ASTM D6123 / ASTM D6123M-97 Type:I
Do you need this material cut to fit your application needs? No matter the size or shape of your project, Saunders can cut it down to size.